Good morning, everyone. Today, I want to remind you that it is not about what others say or think of you. It’s about the regard that you hold for yourself.
So, the next time a bully tries to convince you that you are nothing, not only should you ask that person, but ask yourself these questions:
- Who is anyone to decide what my worth as a human being is?
- Who are they to decide what my value is?
- Who are they to decide whether or not I am good enough?
- Who are they to decide who I am or what I should be?
- And who the hell are they to decide whether I should live or die?
It’s not what they call you or say to you, it truly is what you answer to. Your life does not depend on who does or does not like you and neither does it depend on who hates you.
Remember that only YOU decide what your worth is! And you decide by whether or not you keep toxic people in your life. Make the choice today. Life is too short to be anything but happy.