Howdy, everyone! I was just nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Award and I’d like to thank LifeTube for this nomination! I’m so excited that they nominated me for this award! Please follow LifeTube for posts about life, science, and positivity, Again, thank you LifeTube for considering me for the Vincent Ehindero Award. I’m both honored and humbled.
I would also like to thank my followers and blogger friends. Without you, this blog wouldn’t go very far. It’s people who make things happen and it’s people who make such a positive difference here! Again, thank you all!
Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
Make a post of the award (with a photo.)
Post the rules.
Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
My answers for LifeTube questions:
1. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
I usually schedule time to work on my blog a few hours before and after work and sometimes late at night after my husband goes to bed.
2. What do you do in your spare time?
Walk, listen to music or work on my next book to be published.
3. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
See number 1.
4. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? Writer’s block- figuring out what to write and how to write it.
5. Some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
Reading. I love to read. And it gives me ideas for writing prompts and for my future books. I see writing prompts everywhere when I read, even if it’s reading a lunch menu or a road sign. LOL I also like listening to other people’s conversations- not to be nosy, but to get more writing prompts!
6. Name your favorite bloggers and explain why they are your favorites?
1. KennyStrong – because it’s a blog by a mother who has lost her son to bullycide and she pours her heart out by blogging and telling her readers how she copes and why she is a crusader against bullying. She is such a brave woman.
2. rts – (formerly Rethinking Scripture) – Talks about battles with depression and how faith can help you cope. People who are open about their battles are most human in my eyes and are the bravest! I have nothing but admiration and empathy for them.
3. Mommy Me – Ishwarya give great parenting advice on any subject matter, from meals, to playtime, to bullying. Mommy Me is a great Mom blog and I enjoy reading the fresh ideas she posts.
4. MyPlace3187 – James is an author and posts a lot of great short stories on his blog! His blog is well-written and some of the stories resonate! He also posts about his life and I just love reading about the lives of others.
5. Brothers Campfire – He too posts short stories, or campfire stories we like to call them. And I love reading those. He gives you the feeling of being a kid again and sitting around a campfire with friend on a cool night and listening to a great story. And it’s been a long time since I’ve had the pleasure of sitting around a campfire with a circle of friends. Because adulting is tough sometimes, we all need to feel like a kid again sometimes. 🙂
6. Drew – He is a crusader against bullying like I am and strength comes in numbers. Together as a team, every advocate against bullying around the world can make a difference in the lives of victims everywhere!
3. Mommy Me
5. Brothers Campfire
7. Aimee Eddy
11. Abigail Johnston
12. Looking for the Light
My questions for Nominees :
1. How do you juggle your blogging time with time at work and family time?
2. What are some other hobbies you have besides writing?
3. Have you published a book?
4. What are some things you like to do for recreation?
5. What is your favorite genre of music and who are your favorite musicians?
6. Name your favorite authors and why?
Thank you all so much!