I want to give a heartfelt thank you to James Best Author, with the James A. Best Author blog for Nominating me for this Award. James has an awesome, powerful, and well-written blog. He writes down his thoughts via a blog post and has a way of making them interesting and grabbing your attention. Please check out his blog. You won’t regret it.
I want to give a Big Thank-You to Nabeela Jameel for creating this award. She is another great blogger and her doodles are just awesome. Check out her blog @ BrainStorms.
1. Thank the one who nominated you.
2. Tag your post with the BrainStorms Award and follow BrainStroms if you are willing.
3. Display the BrainStorms Award Logo.
4. Talk a bit about your blog. Why you started it, what you write on it, and your goal for your blog.
5. Answer the 5 Questions you have been asked.
6. Nominate 5 other amazing bloggers.
7. Ask them 5 new Questions.
About My Blog:
My blogging journey began on March 7, 2016. I not only wanted to showcase my writing, but most of all, I wanted to create an anti-bullying blog to reach out to bullied victims everywhere and accomplish the following goals:
1. To be a living testimony to them that life eventually gets better and encourage victims of bullying to go on living- to give themselves and love a chance instead of giving up.
2. To help bring down the statistics of suicide among the bullied.
3. To teach bullied victims the things I had to learn through trial and error.
a. Why bullies bully
b. Where bullying comes from
c. That bullies don’t have perfect lives and have issues themselves
d. The mindsets of bullies
4. To show them the way to soaring self-confidence, self-care and self-love
I have a passion for writing about bullying victims, bullies, bullying and ways to be bullyproof. I want to extend a warm thank you to all my followers and readers and I so appreciate their visits to my blog. My blog is to “Expose Bullies and Liberate Targets to Make the World a Safer Place for All.” My goal for my blog is to keep growing it and let the wordpress.com world and beyond see my writing abilities. I hope each post will be better than the one before.
Questions From the James A. Best Author blog:
1. What is one of your proudest moments so far?
Having my children. I still remember the first time I held them after the doctor delivered them and handed them to me.
2. What is your favorite dessert?
3. Do you like to walk or jog?
I love to walk in the park on a beautiful early morning while the air is still cool.
4. How has blogging helped you in life?
It has helped me to heal and brought me closure to what were the most painful years of my life. And it has helped me to make some wonderful friends in the blogging world. It has also given me a voice and a way to reach out to those whose voices and dignity have been stolen from them.
5. Which post of mine is your favorite?
My favorite is “Being Positive Each Day”
1. SnowHearT @snowheart0529
2. The Green Crunchy Mother @thegreencrunchymother
3. Belladonna @belladonnasflashlight
4. AimeeEddy @aimeeeddy
5. rts – Facing the Challenges of Mental Health @rethinkingscripture
My questions for my nominees:
1. What are your greatest accomplishments?
2. TV shows or Music?
3. Stephen King or Dean Koontz?
4. What was your most embarrassing moment- something that embarrassed you in the past, but you can laugh about now?
5. How does blogging help you?
I look so forward to reading all your blog posts on this award!