I was nominated by Belladonna @ Belladonna’s Flashlight for the Outstanding Blogger Award and I’m both honored and humbled! I couldn’t be more grateful and I love my blogger family so much! Please check out Belladonna’s incredible blog at https://belladonnasflashlight.com/ for awesome healthy recipes and fitness tips!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith
- Do you prefer public transportation or to drive yourself? Drive myself!
- Have you ever traveled outside your home country? Haven’t had any vacations abroad.
- One country you would like to visit. Cook Islands, off the Northern coast of Australia!
- Why would you like to visit that country? Because the Cook Islands are tropical- white, sandy beaches, clear blue waters, and tiny islets you can swim to!!!
- Are you more of a corporate person or entrepreneur? Entrepreneur, definitely! I hate working for someone else!
- How many days of the week do you workout? 2-3
- Favorite form of cardio. HIT- High-Intensity Training with weights!
- What kind of vacation do you prefer? Alaskan or Hawaiian?
- Have you ever flown on a plane?
- Seafood or Cruisine?
- Self-prepare or takeout?
- Would you prefer a cat or dog?
- How many times per week do you read?
- Favorite 80’s tv series.
Thank you for being a part of my blogger family!