Thank you so much, Anjali Khanal for nominating me for the Great Achiever Blogger Award! I am both honored and humbled!
To my fellow bloggers, if you haven’t read Anjali’s blog yet, I want you to know that she is a great blogger and her blog is so worth your time! Check her out at https://anjaliutters.wordpress.com/
The“GREAT ACHIEVER ‘MAHASIDDHI’ BLOGGER AWARD” is created to expand peace in our global village- WordPress. This award goes to a real achiever and successor who has been giving their creative feelings and thoughts exquisitely presenting a good perfection of work of art in WordPress Writing.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the Award with a PEACE statement and a Photograph.
3. Mention the rules and regulations.
4. Ask 7 questions of your choice. One of the question most include “PEACE” and “Environment”.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers and notify them.
6. Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe (https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of winning 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place which can be used as a badge in any page.
To receive 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place read the instruction on https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com/award/. And, Move down reading instructions where the details of the shining star is written how to participate.
- Who is the Idol you look up to and get motivated who promoted peace in the world?
I wouldn’t say I necessarily have an idol per se. But the person who has always stuck out in my mind is Princess Diana. Because she was mistreated by many people during her lifetime, yet she made it her mission to transform her pain into helping to make the world a better place. She traveled to places that had a lot of AIDS cases and even had the courage to hold an AIDS-infected baby in her arms. I’ll never forget seeing the photo and it warmed my heart in so many ways.
The bloggers (there are more than one) I look up to are Aimee Eddy, Abigail Johnston, and James A. Best. Both are suffering prolonged illnesses or life struggles yet find strength in blogging and they have my utmost love and respect! You can check out their blogs here:
- How aware are you about 3R’s. Reuse, Reduce, and Recycle?
I’ve never heard it described as the “3R’s but I’m so glad to have the opportunity to learn something new. I’ve always been well aware of the need to recycle. I’m glad to My brother and I used to collect tin cans in a huge garbage bag when we were growing up, then turn them into the local grocery store for a little bit of change! Fun memories they are!
- If you are in the power of your country, what is that one thing you would like to change and why?
I would promote kindness and stress the importance of it. I feel that kindness is the root of not only peace, but of everything good- encouragement, morale, sharing, gratitude, prosperity, good relationships, hard work, but most of all- LOVE!. You can’t go wrong with it.
- What is beauty to you? What makes a person beautiful in your opinion?
The outside appearance is superficial. True beauty is the love that’s in a person’s heart. What makes a person beautiful is kindness, generosity, and strength, and bravery during times that are tough.
- What is your worst habit and how would you change it if possible?
My worst habits are smoking cigarettes and biting my nails. I’ve squelched those habits before by putting nail polish on and by using Nicotrol Inhalers, but I fell off the wagon. I’ll definitely go back to that.
- What do you prefer peace with poverty or violence with richness around?
Definitely peace with poverty.
- What is that one thing which makes you different from other people? Why do you think it’s unique?
I can’t read other’s minds, but I would have to say that I think more deeply and try to take time to absorb something. I have a habit of dissecting different types of people. I also love to read any book about human nature- motivations, intentions, body language, facial expressions, and their meanings. I don’t know anyone else who does that. I like to silently pick people’s brains- to watch people and try to figure out what they’re thinking. Although a blessing, it can be a curse at times.
My question for the Nominees:
- In what ways do you think kindness promotes peace? What are the first three ways that come to your mind when asked this question?
- What is the most important, outer, or inner beauty?
- If you could promote a virtue, what would it be?
- What do you think people value the most? Love or money?
- What do you think is most important, a former education or superior people skills?
- What are the things you love to do the most to fulfill your soul?
- What are the good and awesome memories you have of when you were a child?
I hope all of you will pass on the positivity around peacefully and help other bloggers like us who are in need of that limelight and celebrate the charming moment of “GREAT ACHIEVER ‘MAHASIDDHI’ BLOGGER AWARD”. We are together here to help shape the world much better motivating ourselves to give impression in the people’s mind through writing peacefully.