Do I have a perfect life? Of course not. But I know without a shadow of a doubt that I’ve been blessed in so many ways- more than I can count.
I have so much to be thankful for:
1.A wonderful family I cherish and a small circle of friends I adore.
2. A wonderful husband who loves, takes care of me, and who I love and take care of back.
3. I still have my health.
4. God allowed me to see another beautiful day.
5. We’ve been super-blessed during this pandemic.
6. My husband, children, and family are healthy.
7. I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food to eat.
8. I’ve gotten to travel and see many awesome places.
9. I’ve gotten the chance to write and publish four books.
10. I’ve overcome bullying.
11. I have a sound mind.
12. I’ve lived to be 50 years old. Sadly, many people don’t make it this far.
There are so many more blessings I’m thankful for that I couldn’t possibly name them all. What are you thankful for today?